I went to the ER this morning and...

Well..i woke up in so much pain where i was balling my eyes out and litterally could not move. I went to the ER and they think its Acid Reflux...ive NEVER had that problem..ive felt this sort of pain before just below my ribs.

Tomorrow morning i have an Ultrasound for my Gull Bladder because the pain jolts down to my right side and thats been happening for 4 months now..,

Anyone else have this happen to them during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds like siatica at its best with the shotting pain down your right side...
    Anonymous

• & i completely misspelled that.
    Anonymous

• lol what is Siatica?
    is that REALLY bad and harmful?!?! =[
    Anonymous

• It very well may be your gallbladder. I had mine removed about 3 weeks ago. The pain was terrible. Mine was right under my breast bone and would radiate around to the back. I had numerous gallstones. The first time i went to the er they tried to say it was acid reflux, and after the second time i wasn't hearing that anymore. I knew it wasn't that. Good Luck hope ou get better.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 4:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I think it's probably your gall bladder as well. I dealt with it my whole pregnancy and i would be up all night screaming and crying until i was so tired i would pass out. And it was a bit more on my right side than in the middle, but it does shoot threw to your back. My doctor just kept telling me it was acid reflux because the baby was squishing the rest of my organs so my acid reflux would be alot worse. Then after i had the baby and it kept happening i went to the ER and they figured it out right away. I went into the ER around 10 a.m. and by 6p.m. i was in the recovery room getting better from having the gall bladder removed. I felt so much better instantly.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I had terrible gall bladder trouble for awhile while I was pregnant, too. It went away once I was no longer squished on the inside. :) Feel better soon!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2008