Let's travel to the end of our time...

What do you want to be remembered for? Or better yet what do you want to reflect on and say that was my lives work or mission?

I know were all mothers here but who are you deep in your core, the person who is you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That's a good question. I have NO IDEA right now.. I am 32 and struggling to figure that out -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I am actually getting a taste of that now. I have been a single mom for 7 yrs and my dd is about to graduate this year. I am starting to reflect on these past 7 yrs and its been interesting. I will without a doubt view these as the most challenging years of my life. Specially when they where younger and it was sink or swim for me,,every single day. To watch them become adults and to start living their own lives, is a huge accomplishment for me. I hope I am remembered that way down the road.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would love to hear at my funeral : she was a Godly woman who loved her husband, raised amazing children, loved her grandchildren, made a difference in peoples lives,if only in small ways. Lived her life in a fullfilling way with respect for God's values and mankind in general.

Can't belived the crazy old bat died from too much sex.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I'm not a person that always sees what other people see. I've been told people think I'm a great mom and I say really they think that. Alot of people say I'm special and I wonder why? I do know i love and care for the elderly and children and I guess that is my calling I do know I'm a caretaker and being with the children and elderly make me laugh all the time. They are so funny even when they don't mean to be
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2011