IS IT DUMB THAT I AM 5 WEEKS PREGNANT AN LOOKING FOR A JOB??

I DONT THINK SO I FEEL THAT IF WE R GOING TO BE SOME WHAT FINANCIALLY STABLE I AM GOING TO HAVE TO BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE........ ANY SUGGESTIONS?

thekmommy

Asked by thekmommy at 12:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• Sounds like a good idea to me. You just have to decide if you are looking for something temporary or if you'll want to go back to work after the baby.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• no as long as you have no issues with your pregnancy then you working is fine. Good luck and congrats just dont over do your work
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• No I worked up until right before I was ready to have them with both of my kids. If you have no problems in the pregnancy I say go for it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• YEA THE ONLY THING IS IM A CNA SO I THOUGHT MAYBE I SHOULD TRY TO FIND AN OFFICE JOB! IDK BUT THANK U SOMETIMES I THINK IM DOING THE RIGHT THING BUT OTHER TIMES I THINK IT WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME!
    thekmommy

Comment by thekmommy (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• no, it's not. just try to find on asap because most employers won't hire if your already pregnant.m due to liability.

deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Looking for a job is never a dumb thing
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• LOL........ THANK U EVERYBODY............... IM NEW AT THIS BUT ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT THERE R WOMEN OUT THERE THAT WILL SUPPORT U!!!
    thekmommy

Comment by thekmommy (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• No, we hired our secretary who was about 3 mos pregnant at the time and she is on maternity leave now. It's a very family friendly employer. They're out there.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes! If you're pregnant you should stay home and wait for the baby.

No really I'm just joking. For me, being pregnant was boring. You're only five weeks along. Even if you only work for 25 more weeks- that still gives you 10 weeks to sit at home and wait!

If you want to work you should! And o it's not dumb.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 3:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Not if you need one.
    babiesandkids

Answer by babiesandkids at 4:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2011