do they have signs to tell you that you are pregnant again weeks after giving birth? if they do can u plz tell me

hermomhislover

Asked by hermomhislover at 12:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I could be wrong but I don't think you can get pregnant again that soon, your body doesn't return to normal that quickly.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• How many weeks after.. Yes it can happen.. My hubby and his brother are less than 11 months apart and I also know of children that are 10 months apart..

You are suppose to wait 4-6 weeks after giving birth to have sex and then protection is needed if you don't want to get pregnant again.. They say you are very fertile after giving birth, not sure how true that one is tho.. Go back to your OB and ask.. If it is just a few weeks post baby, I am not sure how long it takes for the hormones to get out of your system.. Don't want a false positive..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• since your hormones and body are still trying to adjust from the last pregnancy you body is probably still a little out of whack so the only sure way to know is to stop by the dollar store and pick up a test..
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• im with midnightmoma
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• disagree with countrygirl-It can happen. It happened to me I had a miscarriage before my 1st child and got pregnant weeks later. Don't know the answer to your question though.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2011