What's something funny your DH has said or did?

Yesterday my Dh and I were hugging. I always complain about my love handles on my lower back. Especially after having a kid they've gotten bigger. I took his hand and got him to feel of one. I said "See? That's why I need surgery." He was like "What, it feels like a normal butt to me." I laughed so hard. I said "uhh that was my love handle I was getting you to feel and that proves that I need to get them removed." He was embarassed. Times before when I complained about them he kept saying they were fine and nothing was wrong with them. But that day he sure contradicted himself! He thought he was feeling of my butt!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• LMAO!!! The other day I asked my husband do you think this makes me look ugly?...and he replies yes. I say 'I knew it! I just can't find anything that works with my pudginess!' He then looks at me all weird and says 'what are you talking about?' I'm like you just said this made me look ugly! He's like no I didn't. WTH! He just is spacey like most men and doesn't pay attention. I think it's hilarious!

chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 4:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My hubby and me CONSTANTLY have the "you don't listen to me" conversation. The other day I was explaining my gameplan for the day to him, we had about 5 places to go. So, I get done telling him everything and he's still sitting on the couch...so I ask politely isn't he planning on getting in the shower? And he looks at me in EXTREME confusion and asks "Why, are we going somewhere?"
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 5:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My DH is always doing something funny; he gets that from his dad! The funniest thing is when he gets scared of bugs; he'll scream for me to kill them and then he runs away! The best is when it's time to spray for bugs; he gets all dressed up in a ghostbuster outfit (I swear) and goes outside and sprays so much poison that he probably kills all the bugs in the neighborhood; I keep trying to sneak a pic of him in that outfit; this is the man that wants to live in a cabin in the woods; I told him unless he builds a cabin in a dome there will be lots and lots of bugs!!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I admit I get irked pretty easily. My husband just knows which buttons to push. We went out to dinner on our anniversary about 3 years ago. I can't remember what we were arguing about on the way home but I was pretty peeved. I stared out my window half the way home. As we're turnin onto our street I turned to reach for my purse and caught something "off" out of the corner of my eye. I look up and there's my darling husband concentrating on the road with a shoe hanging out of his mouth! I asked him what the heck he was doing and he says, "I wasn't flexible enough to get my foot in there and drive too!"
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 6:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• that's hilarious southernmunchkin... I would have had to laugh LOL
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 11:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2008