I just cannot stop

EATING! Around the clock, for the past week or so. When baby wakes up in middle of night to feed, I also snack on something myself. I can't control it, so it seems like I can't. I will eat breakfast, then few hours later I will be hungry again! Same for lunch, dinner. I'm always craving SODA and salsa! No, i'm not pregnant, i'm on birth control, maybe it's the BC? I have no idea, but I need help so I can control my eating

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Health

• It could be the BC or just your hormones in general. Try keeping only healty snacks (like veggies) that you can snack on all you want without really worrying(take it easy on dips and other additives) and just attempt to distract yourself from eating anytime but sceduled meals and snacks. good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Try this. Cut up a bunch of veggies. Cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, corn, radishes. Put a little bit of olive oil and a little bit of salad vinegar in it. Put it in a tupperware container in the fridge. Its called veggie medley and its my go to snack food. Has low calories and yet it gives you a crunch and flavor.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2011