1 year old baby

My baby is one year old and she has been very constipated this week. She has a hard time passing it out and she cries a lot . I am giving her plums every day but its not helping. Any ideas that might help her, please helppppppppp.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try prunes, or WHITE apple toddler juice! Also a suppository (sp?) also works, or even a thermometer, sounds crazy, but i had 2 take my baby to the ER one time for this same exact problem, when doctor took rectal temp. guess what happened - yup lol .. u know it! goodluck!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My son had those kinds of problems when he was younger also. I went to Wal-mart and picked up baby gas relief it also helped with the constipation. I hope that might relief her problem if it doesn't and it continues for 3 or more days I would take her to her doctor and see if he has anything that might help.
    angelfromcali21

Answer by angelfromcali21 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2011