online jobs

i went to a website looking for reputable online jobs as i signed up for one but then they ask you for more money and i already paid them $49.95 and i really don't want to pay more. anyway i found this site that listed the top 10 best online jobs. the one i signed up for is 3rd on their list. was wondering if anybody on here is doing an online job that they are actually making money at and hoping it's one of the top 10 on this list.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm teaching online classes through my local community college. But I would be really worried and hesitant to PAY someone for you to work. Don't keep giving them money. Seems like a scam to me.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 1:40 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• You do NOT EVER EVER pay for an online job at all, that is a scam, unless it is for a background check.
    The only WAH that you pay for is BUSINESS b/c you are buying a piece of the company and will receive materials with your "investment"
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I too paid about $50 or so to try to find a Virtual Assitant JOB from home. I searched their site, but I didn't qualify for any of the positions or they wanted people from a different state than I live in. I was able to get part of my money back. I now work from home with a Team of Moms and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. It's the best decision I have my made for my Family.

Best Wishes!

www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:56 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• well they say it's 60 days guaranteed no questions asked. i decided just to cancel it.
    melody77

Comment by melody77 (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2011