Moms- in early pregnancy did you experience this?

I am thinking I may be pregnant- can't test until at least saturday at the earliest but won't have amissed period until the 10/11 of this month....along with being very tired lately, wnats carbs like no tomorrow, being more thirsty, those sort of things...but now I've noticed I have a light twinge in my vaginal area- more inside then out- it's noticeable but I wouldn't say painful exactly. I don't remember experiencing this in my last pregnancy but then again I got pregnant in 2007.

Has anyone else experienced this pain and then got a postive test? I have the tests ready to go...just waiting on Aunt Flo to be MIA

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 1:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• One of the very first signs I was pregnant this time around was these little pinches right in my cervix, I'm thinking its what you are describing. They weren't exactly painful but definitely uncomfortable and totally caught me off guard. The would lasta couple seconds and be gone. THere was that, my sudden aversion to meat and my sleeping, I couldn't get enough sleep and when I was out I was sleeping like the dead.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 11:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Hello! Well, I can't recall if I had that pain you're describing, but I say go ahead and take the test tomorrow morning anyway. If the hormones are there, the test will be positive even if you haven't missed your period yet. Take it tomorrow morning (first urine of the day is still best because it's not watered down and it's the most potent thus giving you the most accurate result. Best of luck to you!
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• There are tests you can take before your missed period!
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 1:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i hope it all works out for you...
    niftymisty

Answer by niftymisty at 2:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011