What should I do about real estate options?

Just to throw this out there and potentially seek some ideas. I have two choices. One, go to work as a sales agent with a company, just like what any real estate agent does. The possibility of never making any money are there, of course, but this company does provide training. Or two, go to work for an investment company, no training provided, basically I am supposed to know what I am talking about by reading up on investment. The benefit of this is there is less competition with other agents, potential to make a steady income per month, if even only $20.00.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated, as my brain is mush right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would go teh agent route. Learn the ropes, learn what you need, and you could move up, make good commission, and possibly branch out. If you go the other route, you risk not knowing anything and bombing out making no money.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 2:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I think I would go the real estate route - you might be on the tip of the upward curve.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2011