SEX adult content

What do you do you boost your sex drive??

2prettylittle1s

Asked by 2prettylittle1s at 1:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Looking and feeling pretty always helps
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 1:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• sex ? whats that, LOL... hubby been out of town working way to long ............
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• to be honest when I am down in the sex department I bring in new ideas, maybe chocolate syrup or whipp cream and just have fun with it like we did when we were first together. I also have a basket of tricks that I go to because I used to work for a company that sells sex items and so,etimes that helps too...
    angelfromcali21

Answer by angelfromcali21 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• im the same as angelfromcali21~ but i didnt work for a company they just made money off me lol....i also will buy something sexy or buy a costume and me and dh role play. i even will buy my dh an adult movie that i also like. im not ashamed i enjoy the movies. and we try and do things that dont consits of the same place xample..bedroom livingroom. we go outside sometimes and my dh has a big work truck so once in awhile we go there. keeps things fun.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I honestly dont need to boost my sex drive lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• ME AND MY HUSBAND TALK FANTASY ABOUT THREESOMES WITH ANOTHER WOMAN IV NEVER BEEN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN BUT I KNOW WHAT MY HUB LIKES TO HEAR AND IF HE IS HAVING ONE HELL OF A GOOD TIME WITH ME THEN ILL LET HIS FANTASY GO CRAZY LOL IT WORKS FOR BOTH OF US
    katally77

Answer by katally77 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Go to www.adameve.com to get ideas!! They have all sorts of lingerie, toys, games, movies, lubes, just a BUNCH of fun stuff!! Maybe look at it with your SO one night and see if there is anything he is interested in trying.
    SaraR216

Answer by SaraR216 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• a bottle of wine. gotta be drunk to do it with my hubby lol
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I like to change it up, watch different things, use different things, dress up and different things, different positions, and different games... Yep :)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• be in a good mood, little stress, and lots of foreplay.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 8:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2011