how can I deal with my son health issue? adult content

I son has a self-esteem problem because his breast are way larger than a normal size. He loves to play basketball but don't want to wear jerseys. In the summer no matter how hot it is my son will wear 3 to 4 clothes to hide his breast. He is not a fat kid, but he thinks he is. Please help me help him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Health

• His doctor should check his hormone levels to make sure it isn't a medical imbalance. Those can be corrected.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• We did and his hormones are fine, he did some blood tests and they all fine. The doctor doesn't really know but his talking about a surgery that cost 4 thousand and my son is very scare
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• continue to press this issue with his doctor.
    i had the issue of thinking i waas fat when i was younger. i used to wear shirts over my bathing suit in the summer and id wear baggy clothes to hide my "fat" and my boobs. my boobs made me really uncomfortable. i was probably about 11 or 12. it was about the time i hit puberty, everything on my body was uncomfortable to me.
    i finally grew out of it when i grew into my "baby fat"
    talk to your son.....tell him to just tell you how he feels.
    help him, love him. as im sure you already are
    good luck =)
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2011