Intuition vs. Facts (lack-thereof)

My intuition has always been right on target. I mean, I've had dreams about things and without some minor details, they eventually happen. Then there's just my gut that tells me somethings going on.. But how do you REALLY know if circumstantial factors aren't making you think something is going on? I guess you never really know until something undeniable comes up and slaps you in the face, and you realize all along that your intuition was right. How do you know when something is going on? what are ways in finding out if you have an unfaithful spouse? Men are getting smarter about hiding stuff-deleting recent calls, texts, etc. How do you dig deeper to find things????

-Analytical Anon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• :) if i have to ill check out his phone bill im the first to get the mail before him anyway.
    Anonymous

• My friend hired a PI.
    Anonymous

• does is show the actual content in the texts, or just the #'s received/sent to?

-Analytical Anon
    Anonymous

• If you have Verizon you can look up his detailed billing info and he'll never know the difference. More importantly if your gut is telling you something is amiss it probably is.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 5:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• it showed actual content and it shows EVERY SINGLE incoming missed and dialed call. how long they spoke for etc.

also, look through their phone book. look for any changes made recently that you notice. or look for someone you dont know. and check out that number dial blocked with *67. FYI guys tend to hide chicks numbers under a guys name. sneaky bastards.
    Anonymous

• I'm hiding my boyfriend's number in my cell phone under a girl's name.
    Anonymous

• every time i've really strongly felt i was being cheated on, i was right. i think we should give more credit to our intuition than we do. one relationship in particular i got all stealthy and followed his ass (on foot - he had a car) and got some proof. two different relationships (that was one of them) i came home early unannounced (only an hour!!!) and caught my man with someone else in my house. they get brave... and stupid. you are going to be begging for hurt, but just play super dumb and happy... no questions, no implications... he'll get careless.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Where does it show the actual text message sent or recieved? That is the first I have heard of that anywhere.
    Anonymous

• My intuition has never let me down, I use that to my advantage. I had a feeling DH did something inappropriate, told him I knew and had proof (I didn't), and he admitted everything. I guess I got lucky but intuition got me the proof I needed.
    Anonymous

• You can call the cell phone company and get info on his text messages. Some companies will give you print out of the actual text messages.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2008