Does this happen to anyone else?

Does anyone else ever feel a little sick when ovulating? It never happened when I was taking birth control but since I have been off of it I feel a little lightheaded/dizzy and a little sick to my stomach when I am ovulating. Could be a coincidence. Does this happen to anyone else?

SaraR216

Asked by SaraR216 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Health

• I don't get dizzy but I do get a little nauseous. Not to the point I actually throw up or anything but does make me a little queezy. But then again, lots of things do. I have a weak stomach.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I don't get dizzy or nauseous, but I do have pain, especially when I go to sit down if I'm not careful and just plop down...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I should add that I asked my Dr. about it and he said that it was normal to have some pain when ovulating.
    gramsmom

• Yeah I never throw up either just feel stomach upset. It's weird! I was on bc for 7 years and never noticed it during that time. That I can remember anyway.
    SaraR216

Comment by SaraR216 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It's good to know it's probably normal... I get so frickin' paranoid when I am feeling a little off.
    SaraR216

Comment by SaraR216 (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• blahhh that happens to me. i hate it!
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes I do.
    kaileymom79

Answer by kaileymom79 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2011