What's for dinner tonight?

I am thinking Chicken as that is what I have...but am tired of the same old thing...any ideas or suggestions?

Melinda67

Asked by Melinda67 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• boneless skinless chicken might bake not sure yet with mashed potatoes and corn YUM! Gravy included
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I am cooking lasagna.
    I cooked chicken and pasta the other night. I will be cooking chicken enchiladas after we eat all the lasagna.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Home made lasagna. My 5 year old has been begging for it the last couple nights and I have some texas toast garlic bread that needs to be used up to free up freezer space =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Stuff the chicken with salt, pepper and 40 cloves of garlic, then pat with olive oil and roast. When it's done, remove the garlic and serve separately with bread for some WICKED garlic bread.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• take out of some kind i think....dh has someone from headquarters coming in that he has to entertain, so it'll be a late night for him....and i don't cook when it's just me and dd.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 1:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I made Pasta with Chicken, broccoli, cauliflower. The sauce was easy, I used chicken broth, 1 can of cream of chicken soup + 1 can of milk, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. The pasta I used was penne. Our boys loved it with a splash of franks red hot in it. You can leave that out, and just season with garlic, salt and pepper. Oh and I sauteed the chicken in Olive, and canola oil.

You could also use red bell pepper,and onions in it as well... I was just throwing it together fast.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I guess it would be called beef teriyaki? Lol.. I cut steak into strips and have them marinating in a homemade mix.. Going to make some rice and top it with broccoli and the steak strips.. And also making a side of corn bread. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Marinade in 1000 Island dressing for about 30 minutes and then bread with bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for about 30-40 minutes..until done.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• taco's using fried bread dough
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2011