Why would I ask how to get a grape juice stain out of my couch here?

Isn't that what google is for? Or am I just a google addict? (This is tongue-in-cheek ladies, please take it as that. Just thought it was a lame example question. :D)

blu_canary

Asked by blu_canary at 1:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Why would you put this in technology?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• because gettin answers from people who had to deal with it is better than google ;)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Well, this is a type of google. You ask a question and then wait for an answer. It just takes longer and you get sarcasm to boot! Who wouldn't want that? just sayin'
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Sarcasm! Yeah, I would pay more for an extra dose of sarcasm every stinkin' time! Add a little irony and I would be in heaven. Thanks ladies. Glad I could put that mystery to bed. Good answers all.

As for why I put the question in technology: It's because CafeMom was missing a "Nonsensical Questions and Sarcasm" section in questions. :)
    blu_canary

Comment by blu_canary (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011