Is your house

getting thrashed from your kids? wall scratched up & crayoned, holes from whipping doors open, dents everywhere? yup, thats how it is here now it was all nice a couple yrs ago...going to leave it for a while & then fix it up again. Oh kids.....

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Kids will be kids. Same thing is happening here, I paint when needed, patch the holes, and try to keep it from becoming overwhelming to the point of feeling like the house needs gutted and redone.
    Melinda67

Answer by Melinda67 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes, I think that's everybody's house who has kids :P, we have excellent paint on the walls. My mother coated the house in it and it means we can wipe off ANYTHING. It's fantastic :D
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes. This place cant stay clean with my two LOs
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• not really... they have been taught not to color onthe walls and when they did once it was NOT me that cleaned it... DS and a friend put a hole ini the wall once and guess who helped repair it?!?!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It's not all bashed up, but having 3 boys, and 3 large dogs it's not like it was a couple yrs ago when we remodeled... I plan to paint all of the rooms soon, and hopefully get an addition built on. Then I can shove all the kids crap in another room,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• They colored on the walls once and after I made them clean it they never did it again. I have door stoppers so the doors don't make holes in the walls. No dents or scratches, so, no.

But, if you want to talk about my tan carpet.......
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Not really.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:40 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Not that bad, but with two boys under 6, this is sure not a time we are going to be buying new things. We will wait until they are a bit older. This way we really won't be too put out if things get broken.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:40 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• No. My kids are respectful about the house.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• my kids are respectful too its all accidents & playing but my boy loves to storm through doors! thats toddlers for you and the crayons i have put away but some how they seem to find "one" and have decorated a few ares for us haha
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2011