is it supid to do this??

i have already registered at Target, but i want to register at babys R us as well. i dont really have time to go there and its kind of far. Is it stupid if i just register for babies r us over the internet????

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hell no! You do what you gotta do :]
    if its easier for you then use the internet :]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• nope, I registered for all of mine over the internet. Much easier and theres a better selection of things sometimes when you shop online.
    Britt_920

Answer by Britt_920 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• why would it be stupid ur doing it from the comfort of ur own home. i would do the same.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• its not stupid i register online myself. besides sometimes you find better things online that they may not have in the store.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I did all my registering online. There are more options and for me, most of my husbands family is out of state, so they can shop online and such.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I went to the store and scanned everything I was interested in, then went online and editted out the ones I didn't like as much or that weren't well reviewed. Have fun!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Why would it be stupid? My niece registered at walmart, target, & babies R us over the net.
    Anonymous

• i did both! i went to target to register and then i drove out to babies r us just once and see what they had and then went home and did it all over the internet,, iknew i wasnt going to be shopping there alot because it was so far but i knew other people would!!! just make sure you keep it up to date so people know whats been bought at other stores!
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 2:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2008