Please help e

I just found out that I am not Ovalulating, do you think that I can still have children??? I really want children so bad, What should I do??? I am only 23, please help me

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• How do you know you aren't ovulating? Have you already been to your doctor? There are many reasons you may not be and quite a few are easily fixed. I had a blocked duct after a rough c-section and after an HSP to fix it I'm pregnant for the third time. There are also drugs not to mention GIFT and IVF.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 4:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• You can't concieve without ovulating, and you're positive that you aren't, your doctor can help you to find other ways to become a parent, and even give you drugs that can help you to ovulate. Good luck!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• your doc can help you w that.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 7:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• There are meds that can make you ovulate, or they can take the eggs out, mature them outside of your body and them put them back in so you and your husband can "fertilize" them. Good luck.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 9:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2008