Confused...

I am 30wks pregnant and have a history of preterm labor my water broke at 34wks. But i cant dialate past 3cm so it ended in a c-sec, and the same with the second. I know i am going to have to have a c-sec this time. And i have been having contractions but not A LOT like 2-3 a hr. But like i said i cant dialate past 3cm so do i worry about them. Or do i just wait it out until my water brakes and or i get to my scheduled c-sec? I dont want her to come now do think that i just dont understandwhen im suppose to get worried. And even if i should if its just contractions.

Anyone else no able to dialate and have some advice on what i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If they get bad I would go into the ER so they can stop them and stop labor. Even though your having a c-section, you don't want to wait until your water breaks or she will come now. So when they get bed or regular, you should go! If they are bad now, then just go to be safe!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Stupid question, but have you tried taking a bath and seeing if they stop? Early labor can sometimes stop in warm water.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Like i said they are not bad right now. So no. but i have. And you really didnt answer my ? I know what labor feels like i was in it for over 60 hrs with my son. This is not labor. I just wanted to know when i did start to worry.
    Anonymous