my 3 yr old is starting school soon and im worried about the language!

I'm worried he is going to be a little brat. he is very stubborn, yells, talks mean, and always says no and tells embarrassing things! do you worry about your child as well? whatr happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It's possible that he'll be nothing like that at school. I have a child who is as stubborn as hell at home and is always quite difficult to discipline. Yet at school she's an angel, they don't believe me when I state things she's done at home.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• As a teacher of 3 year old let me say this....MOst of the time children are fine at school. I hear so many stories of bad behavior at home that NEVER happen in the classroom! However, if your teacher does see the behavior, she will let you know. Possibly she can help make a behavior plan to work on at home or school. Try not to stress and see how it goes. !
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I agree with crazy4u49033...most kids don't act the way they do at home, at school. And I have heard all kinds of stories from my little angles while I was teaching preschool. It's a good thing that I had awesome parents and could tease them at times.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I bet he's fine at school. He'll see how the others act and most likely will act like them. Don't worry!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• He will be fine.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2011