Could I be pregnant?

Ok, so I have an IUD and have had it for over a year. I had my period two weeks ago but it was not normal like my other ones. I have been getting sever headaches and I am nauseuas at night. Today one of my breast started to leak a clear fluid. Is it possible that I am pregnant? Please I just moved in with my b/f and I dont think we are ready for another baby just yet I am about to go crazy.

mumovthree

Asked by mumovthree at 4:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take a test. or get blood work. we are not pee sticks & unfortunately cannot tell you over the internet.

BC is not 100% effective, there is a small chance you could be. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE HAVING SEX.
    Anonymous

• *sighs* Go get a pregnancy test in 2 weeks or go to the doctor and get a blood test in 3 weeks.... Yes, people get pregnant with an IUD sometimes. It happed to my friend...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• all you can do is take a taste to be sure. sorry im not much help.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• hey! i had night sickness too! my sister had her period for both her pregnancies...she had all symptoms of NOT being pregnant! but she was pregnant twice...
    she doesnt have any kids though...
    1st one was stuck in her Fallopean tube =[
    2nd one..abortion...she wasnt ready
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Good idea to take a test anyway, or even see your gyn. Good luck with this.

Answer by Bmat at 5:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2008