COUGARS

Yes, we all have heard this term whether ya like it or not...whats your definition of a cougar meaning an older women liking younger men. What age can ya start being a single hungry cougar? but I guess there is no name for a man then is there??? men get high5'd hmmm :)

and No I am not one.... I am happily married. I was having this discussion with my DH the other night.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, there is that double standard!!!! what age? I think it is anything younger than 10 years would classify!

Answer by older at 1:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Anything 5 years younger then the women. Cougars rock!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I like this title and I cant explain why. I have raised two kids and Im single. I find it a compliment actually. Its a compliment that we are still hot and in the game. Its a lot better then some of the other animal names that could have stuck,,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It's an incredible double standard. For years, women have been complaining about men doing that very thing. Now that women feel that they can do it, suddenly it's okay?!

Answer by missanc at 2:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011