I just had a baby 3 months ago but I haven't had my menstral. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• are you breastfeeding? that could be why
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 1:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I would ask are you b/fing? Some women don't have periods while b/fing.. I did but it seems I am a bit out of normal.. I found out I was prego with my son just 4 months after my dd was born but I was already like 9 or 10 weeks prego.. So yes you could be..
    Lacy_2

Answer by Lacy_2 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• There could be a few factors why you have not started your period ... one is breastfeeding will cease it (yep, you can still get pregnate!)...another is thyroid and the final is pregnacy. I would buy a test and check that option, first.
    ladyoprayer2

Answer by ladyoprayer2 at 8:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Your body could have not gotten back on schedule yet. Make sure you talk to your dr and schedual an appt any of the problems need some dr attention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2008