What is wrong with kids today???

I just read an article that talks about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomes, and how his fans are attacking her online. I seriously can not believe the things they have said about her.
These are some of the comments posted on twitter.
"I'm going TO KILL Selena Gomez"
"Oh my f__cking gosh! I'll kill Selena Gomez seriously SHE IS A WHORE and she has ruined my life"
"Selena Gomez, I will kill you brutally."

What is wrong with these kid? This is just scary!!!!!

Julia0331

Asked by Julia0331 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's Bieber fever... Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me. I personally think they should be attacking Justin Bieber :P! I like Wizards of Waverley Place (that's bad... right?)
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Well, we as parents are not instilling our kids with respect and love for others.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• The parents not teaching their kids respect for others and parents letting their children think that they are entitiled to whatever they want.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Parents are a lot at fault here, basic human kindness is missing.

Answer by older at 1:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Kid are nuts today and I agree its the parents faults
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I think a lot of what's wrong with kids is their parents. Parents are bullies and say mean and stupid things about others, so their kids do too. And parents don't pay attention to what their children watch on tv or the movies. They don't pay attention to the music they listen to or the books they read. They don't get to know their children's friends or the friends' parents. Parents are so busy acquiring things and taking care of themSELVES that they don't bother to focus on any traditional values or morals so their kids don't become asocial monsters.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I agree with all the above posts. lol
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Children learn what they live. If parents aren't teaching respect, appropriate boundaries, kindness, correct behavior, etc - AND enforcing consequences for any violations of these basic relational skills - this is the end result. Too many parents think that they have the right to be rude, mouthy, disrespectful, arrogant, and worse - and these are then the behaviors that their children learn.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Everyone is always so quick to blame the parents, and in alot of cases yes, maybe it IS the parents. But let's face it.. kids hear a majority of this terrible crap from others their own age, TV, ect. They may act like complete angels at home or out with their parents but can't even tell you how many of them probably get to school and instantly turn into potty mouth little thug acting idiots. I know i'd be highly upset if someone called me criticizing me as a parents because my child said "FUCK" in school or something, because they sure as heck dont hear that language at home!!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Look at the things some adults feel free to say on this website & that answers your question, at least in part.

I do think the media is to blame, in part. Reality & fictional TV shows glorify people behaving horribly toward one another & it passes for funny or "strong".
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2011