Been trying for 5 months now and getting frustrated!!! adult content

Hi there. I was using contraception for about 8 years and my hubby and I have decided to try and fall pregnant. We have been trying for 5 months now and my last MC was in November. I went to the doc yesterday and he did a sonar and came up BFN! Very disappointed and very frustrated. Anyone have tips?

desperate007

Asked by desperate007 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Is your cycle regular? And how often are you guys getting busy? (Sorry tmi question I know but there's a reason)
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Stop trying, that is when my friend got pregnant after being told she would never have kids..she has 4 now.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Cycle has always been regular. Getting busy at least 4 times a week!
    desperate007

Comment by desperate007 (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'm sending luck and baby dust your way. Happy baby making!!
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'd buy an ovulation test and make a point to relax before you get busy. And just so you know there is a thing as having too much sex to get pregnant. (weird I know)
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• According to my hubby theres no such thing as too much lol.

Thank you for the baby dust :)
    desperate007

Comment by desperate007 (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• there's only one day a month a woman can get pregnant. doesn't matter that you make love 4-5 days a week. you can miss it on the 6th lol. What i know for sure is that the chances to get pregnant after 3 days of theend of the periods and 12 days before the start of the periods are very low. have fun in between :) as far as i know 14th day after the start of the periods can be the most fruitful if your mc is regular. you should also look for the slightly musousy discharge (it happens when the ovulation occurs) and try then) Hope you'll have a good surprise before long)
    katerina1984

Answer by katerina1984 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• 5 months down and 13 more to go. A healthy couple with no issues can take 18 months to conceive. Once you have ovulated there are only 72 hours in which the egg is ideal for conception. Eat healthy and take your vitamins. Have DH do the same.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2011