what were u like as a teen?????????

sylvia-momto2

Asked by sylvia-momto2 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Total REBEL. lol.When I was 13, I started being the experimental, rebellious type. Making out with other girls, trying beer, lying. 14 came around and I had moved to another state..so I became a shy goody-goody all over again (new school, new people - it was scary for me). That didn't last long, though..once I got comfortable, I was a school-ditching, smoking rebel. 15 was my worst rebellious age - shaved my head, lost my virginity, and got arrested a few times. I basically remained rebellious (but knocked off the delinquent shit) until I got kicked out of high school before my fourth year of high school was over (I was still classified as a junior because I didn't have enough credits to be considered a senior). I straightened myself out, moved out of the bio 'rents house, and got my GED..then met my Husband two weeks later. Good thing I stopped being a rebel before then, cause He wouldn't have liked that too much. haha.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I was actually a good teen, didn't get in trouble. I left that to my brother..he got into enough trouble for the both of us.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I was sweet and good until I turned 17 then I was a bitch and very mean for a year.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Around the ages 12-14 I was a brat. Then I got my first job at 14, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I had to grow up kind of early, so I was pretty independent. It made for a real power struggle between my mom and I because she tried to be controlling and I thought it was pretty ridiculous when I'd had to be so responsible since I was 5 years old. She and I butted heads all the time. So I worked really, really hard to make sure I'd be able to go to a college far, far away as soon as I graduated high school. And I did. And I haven't lived close to home since. But she and I are much closer now.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I was not a nice person as a teen. I was some what of a hellian. lol
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I was very good of course my parents to this day don't know half of what I did!

Answer by older at 1:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I always had good grades, good jobs, and a good work ethic. Meanwhile I loved to party and gave my mom hell. I'm still kind of like that.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 1:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Hey Older. Good girls are bad girls that never get caught, right? LOL If only my parents knew half he stuff I got away with
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I was quiet and a goody goody til I met my dh at 18
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2011