do you have netflix?

i love watch it instantly so much..always something to watch when you need a good movie. we are switching from dvd delivery...anyone else ? we watch instant more often.

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love it. We have delivery and instant watch. It's great! Dh and I take turns picking out movies and we watch then every weekend. It's our date night when the kids are home and have gone to bed. On snowy or rainy days me and the kids watch movies through the Wii.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• yes. We have instant and delivery since there isnt a wide choices on instant
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• We love Netflix. We watch it daily.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i watch instantly on our xbox and i love it. I want to try the dvd delivery though because evertime i search for a movie i want to watch its dvd only.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes but I have the cheapest plan $5/month. We can't connect from the computer to the TV so I rarely watch instant, plus a lot of movies/shows are unavailable unless I upgrade. So I get my 2 DVDs a month that I always forget to return anyway.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I love it. I just need to remember when it comes out of the bank! lol
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• we had it for a long time, but just haven't used it in a few months so I stopped it for a while. But we really loved it.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 2:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Love netflix! I watch instant at night when DH is away or we're on road trips. DD watched the first few episodes of LOST yesterday.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I cancelled it after we got the Wii thing. It was such a pain! The DSL just wasn't reliable enough, so the movie would quit and we'd wait and wait and wait for the DSL to kick back in... I realize it is actually an ISP problem and not Netflix, but until I can convince my husband that we need to switch to cable internet...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• We have it and we LOVE it!!! We do the delivery. We have the 4 at a time unlimited plan. Thankfully hubby and I are into the same movies so the only "battle" we have is with the kids getting their movies LOL. There's very few movies that only one of us wants to see. And in those cases he watches his at night while I'm online or taking a shower and I wait to get mine while he's gon on road trips andwathc them after I put the kids to bed.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 2:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2011