charms on journals not a question, just a suggestion!

You know how there are such nice ones, and good luck, hugs and all that nice stuff! Well I think we need other ones too, like a little hand that says you need smacked upside the head! or a little brain, and say where the heck is your brain! Some of these people are trolls, and I guess I am being one now by saying this, but goodness some of these women are haters, and we should have a little hater button, or something!

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 2:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I also agree that charms in general would be useful on the journals. I would enjoy some not so nice ones, especially in groups, but it has been made clear they won't be happening anytime soon and I agree with the PP those would not be a healthy thing to add to the sometimes caustic CM environment.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• We do "have a little button" ... for the answerers, that is. That's the vote up or vote down option.

I'd hate to see "charms" on the questions themselves. It would be a shame for people not to ask something because they don't think it's a "good" question. As for trolls, they can be ignored, so totally not a big deal.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• The charms are to encourage, I don't think your suggestions would do anything but cause hurt feelings and get an argument started.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2011