why do people ask?

why is it people get on here and ask "am i pregnant"?? like we are pee sticks or doctors who can take there blood over the internet. Im mean seriously if you think your pregnant then take a test. Am i the only one who gets annoyed with these questions?

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes it is annoying no one can tell you that you are pregnant but a dr. Not even a test is right all the time.

but your not the only one who asks this ? either, i get tired of this ? too...
    Anonymous

• These questions drive me insane. Every day, there are dozens of "Am I pregnant?" questions. I agree with you...take a test or go see a doctor.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 5:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• lol not to be rude or anything...but i do agree with you...some women might have symptoms of being pregnant because they think about it so much that theyre body will make them feel like it... when i lost my virginity i thought i was pregnant and i started to get symptoms and i missed my period too lol..i didnt get it for 2 months..turns out i was just stressed thinking about it..

i say..the best thing a woman can do is wait it out and then take a test...lol
    we may have answers..but that question is a hard one to answer
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I agree too.... how do we know!??! If you have sex, then obviously you could get pregnant. No matter what BC your on, yes you could be. Go take a test. Usually they don't even wait until they miss their periods.... ugh. *huffs* lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Then why do you read them?
    Anonymous

• YES! omg its kind of ridiculous. I know we are here for people and i try to help them as much as possible.

This is one question though that we cannot tell you by any means.

If you are having sex, whether its with contraceptives or not, you can STILL be pregnant.
    The only way to know for sure if you are pregnant is to buy a pregnancy test OR, even better, go see a doctor and get blood ran.

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Well, and the fact that a cheap test is all of $4 is the part that drives me nuts. If I thought I was pregnant, I would be WAY to impatient to post it on here and wait for hours while a few responses trickle in that suspect one way or another. I would be peeing on a test, and having some reliable results in "under three minutes".
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• its not the fact that we read them...its we see the question and get annoyed...lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• this is to who ever answered annoy. I dont read them but when the head line says am i pregnant? come on now.
    Im all about trying to help but it in all honesty is the stupidest question people ask.
    If your having sex guess what you can be prego regardless of the BC u use. Trust me i know got pregnant twice on the depo shot and its suppose to be one of the best!
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I don't mind them. The lady is excited or worried and is sharing her news in a way. It is as if she is reaching out to other women for information and comforting or fun in a very scary and exciting time for her. It's the same thing as calling her mother or her best friend, a way of communication. I don't mind at all. My response would need to be, take a test and let us know. :)

Answer by Bmat at 5:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2008