Anyone else have problems with husbands who play video games??

Somedays i would like to take his xbox in the middle of the road and run over it 5,689,345 times (just felt like getting that out there)

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• LOL i have to repeat myself like a zillion times when i ask him anything or tell him something, then later he swears i havent told him!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• NO. I'm lucky, The DH has no interest.. but my 15 year old makes up for it. Oh dear... I'm making a future CM-vent post for some unfortunate gal who marries him.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• LOL I get that way sometimes but most of the time we play together once the kiddos are in bed =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i used to get upset when my husband would disappear to his man cave so he can get on the xbox ....but eventually i just found ways to occupy myself when he's playing which usually only lasts up to 45 min.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• No, he plays for a little while with our older kids after the little ones go to bed, but he has figured out the advantage of coming to bed when I do! ;)

Answer by missanc at 2:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• No, but I think every guy has a hobby that can take too much of his time. Have you talked to him about how much time he spends on there?
    abra

Answer by abra at 5:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• One of the many reasons I'm getting out of my 2 yr relationship! His violence in the game has taken to being verbal abuse with me and the kids. We are leaving in less than a week!
    momof3xthefun

Answer by momof3xthefun at 6:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I HATE the video games. I agree with you L0vingMy3Girls!! I talk about throwing it out the window, giving it to a homeless person, and smashing it with a hammer on a weekly basis!
    As for you momof3xthefun... i too feel like my marriage is gone, due to video games being one of the problems!!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 11:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• LOL. I just bought him a new XBOX... hes gotten smart though, he only plays at night (kids are sleeping) and is now trying to get me hooked on it... but its too complex for me. LOL. What happened to just 2D a few buttons. :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• he use to play ps2 but i "accidentally" spilled some water on it when i was mopping lol it WAS a "accident" lol but now the game systems are a car payment and the games are a phone bill so he does without lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 6, 2011