weird vision problems and dizziness

I am in the 2ww and having some weird vision problems dry eyes that burn and itch that has lasted for about 4 days and i am having some dizziness and extreme exhaustion have any of you had this in early pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• No, I haven't. I don't know. Dizziness could be from dehydration. I do know that during pregnancy your vision changes. Maybe it's all related to that? Dry eyes may be from the dry inside air. Winter is bad for that.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• could be anything. But I had no clues to my problem with my third child and come to find out my iron was low and had to have blood transfusion so if in doubt call your doctor. It might also be blood pressure as well. Better safe than sorry cause I am taking from expeience here.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• No but to be on the safe side go see your O.B
    booty24

Answer by booty24 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2011