i would like to have an at home job. anyone know anything about it?

MsBrazil86

Asked by MsBrazil86 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have heard of them but that is as far as it has went
    Anonymous

• Any stay at home mom (or any mom for that matter) would love a at home job..... the thing is they never work out in your favor. (Thats just my opinion anyway)
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Wow looks like the New Year sprung a lot of negativity.
    I have been a SAHM and WAHM for years now ...I do make a FT income with Prepaid Legal Services from home. I have 2 little girls (5 and 3) and a baby boy due any moment!

I work roughly about 20 hours a week around the house and kids schedules. THe company has been around for 38 years and publicly trades on the NYSE making it more than legitimate b/c they are PUBLICLY audited every 90 days.
    and rated #78 of the top 100 businesses in the US by FORBES.

Im running a special right now in addition to the the 1500-6000 bonus the company has set forth for the month, if you are interested in hearing more just message me back :-)
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• There are ton of ways to work at home check out HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM for a free list.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would love to share with you my journey as a stay at home mom with an at home business that has been very legit for me for past 2 years. I almost said no to the business, but love sharing it with others and so glad I said YES! Hope this helps and let me know if you would like to hear more.
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 9:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You're welcome to read my blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Hi Get Excited & Stay Excited™! There are some companies hiring at home employees-- it depends on your experience. I have a group on here where I have listed the companies I know are legitimate because I've run background checks &/or have worked for them in the past. You are more than welcome to join the group to get those details: Blessed 2 Be Home Have you looked at being your own boss? That may be a better option if you don't qualify for some of those positions. You do need to understand the difference between a home job and a home business and which is the best option for your situation. I would be more than happy to help you in any way that I can. Feel free to PM me. Hope this helps. ~Blessings

blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 6:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2011