Which Double Stroller is the best for infant (3 months) and a two year old?

i currently got the (Combi Twin Sport Side by Side Double Stroller) as a gift with a gift receipt.. but am not sure i like it.. i dont like the fact that it has no parents cup holder and the basket at the bottom is really small..

any ideas :)

Layan82

Asked by Layan82 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i use a Jeep side-by-side, and it doesnt have a cup holder or basket either, but i like it better than the front to back kind. ive been using it since my 2 year old and 11 month old were about 18 months and 5 months.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• BabyTrend double sit n stand!! It's a regular double stroller, but when my 2 year old gets a little bigger, I can pop off the back seat and it becomes a sit n stand. I love mine!

Answer by missanc at 2:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Id probably go with the one that sits behind the other, Id put the baby in the very back and the 3 yr old in the front that way if hes feeling ornery he cant do anything to hurt baby... and I have twin boys and I use the one that sits behind the other, I love it because of the cup holder& basket, but at the same time it can be a pain just based on how people judge, the one sitting in the front is always "the favored one" when they are feeling ornery the one in the back pulls the one in the fronts hair( I take turns in front and back) thats my only complaint
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I had the graco quattro tour duo and I adored it...i actuall bought the combi twin sport first and returned it to buy the graco. The combi that I had was side by side and the difference in weight between my newbie and a 3 year old made it almost impossible to push straight. The graco was a lot heavier and bulkier than the combi but I loved it...the rear seat lays flat and the bottom folds up to make a bassinet or either seat will hold an infant carrier and the front seat has a little recline as well as a separate storage area and holds a child up to 50lbs. there are 2 parent cup holders and a storage pouch at the handles and then a huge basket underneath.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• this is the stroller i have and i love it... it has a big bag under neath plenty of room for your stuff. the back turns into a big kid seat and it also has a cradle bag on it so you can put your baby in the back and have the older kid in the front so if they decied to take a nap they can....

niftymisty

Answer by niftymisty at 2:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2011