Holes in the knees.

I have holes in every pair of jeans I have and I want to patch them with fun colors. Walmart's patches are denim colored.....I'm not sure of where else to look for patches so any help is appreciated :)

Averylee85

Asked by Averylee85 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You can try Hobby lobby or michaels....Johans might have something also. Have fun with it!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• JoAnne Fabrics, or Hancock Fabricks...try your local fabric store, ours has such cute ones like flowers and peace signs etc.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I made my own patches, I bought a different shade of jeans from the ones I was patching (IE dark patch for light jeans) from goodwill and sewed the patch behind the hole so it was fringed and looked very custom, I have also used my DH's old ties and flannel shirts to patch them, i use bandannas to patch my boys jeans. You can also use a corderoy material and it looks really cool especially if whatever you use as patches, you sew a trim piece on the tops of the back pockets.
    danni1982

Answer by danni1982 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2011