Would you do this?

A friend of mine is creating an adult board game; she needs 50 male and female models for this game. She asked me if I knew of anyone who would be interested in submitting a photo; she is looking for ordinary people of all different shapes, sizes, ages and race. The issue is she is needs each model to be nude. Right now she just wants a nude picture from your mid thigh to you shoulders, and any added close ups of specific body parts you want to hi-light. To make people more at ease about sending a picture in she would prefer that you don’t include your face in the photo, but you can send them if you want. My question is: do you think I should send a photo of me and my DH in, we are both kind of exhibitionist at heart and think it would be fun. Also, if you are picked you as one of the 100, you get a cut of the profits. I think it would be fun.

wildgirl100

Asked by wildgirl100 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think if its something your are comfortble doing then i say why not. Its your choice. I wouldnt but thats becuz im not comfortble about my body.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2008