Gull Bladder

If there is something wrong with your Gull Bladder is it safe to get it removed while pregnant?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It;s your GALL bladder. I'm not sure about having it removed when your pregnant cause that requires getting put under, but I would think your doctor would access that and let you know what it the safest option. I had mine removed when I was in the 8th grade.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• They might just put you on a restricted diet until the baby is born. Your doctor should talk to you about all your options if you are having gall bladder issues.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• navy-wife
    you had yours out in 8th grade! what were your symptoms cause my dd is in 10th and been complaining about stomach pains since 8th grade but docs say nothing wrong with gb,
    wonderpetsmom

Answer by wonderpetsmom at 5:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• We were shopping on black friday and I had really really bad heart burn, and then I just collapsed in Wal-Mart. I woke up and had no Gall Bladder. Apparently mine had ruptured, but I had no previous symptoms, just that day.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I had gall bladder problems while I was pregnant with my first and I had to wait until after my baby was born to get it removed. I got it removed about 2 months after he was born and so happy. But I think that you have to wait unless there is an emergency.
    Christiansmom17

Answer by Christiansmom17 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have terrible gas pains since mine was removed. I should take out stock in Beano. Anyone else have gas pains who had it removed?
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I was in the ER last night for gall bladder pains, I thought it was preterm labor -smacks self- well.. my SO did I was just scared and in a lot of pain... anyway the nurse there said that having it removed this late in my pregnacy (31 weeks) wouldnt be a good idea,

Meds and less dairy I think thats what she said would help.

take care hon I know it can hurt like a bitch
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 2:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2009