what can i do today? im clueless

im trying to figure out on what i can do with my two year old today but i have no ideas on what to do. I need something to do that is for free cuz i have no money right now. If anyone knows any ideas please let me know. and it has to be indoors even though we both love to go outside its too cold to be outside, i tried that yesterday and i only stayed out for ten minutes its just too cold and dont want the kid to get sick.

hello_kitty1

Asked by hello_kitty1 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well you could teach your little one what things around your house. make a game out of it...or you could show your 2 yr old how to make a fort out of you couchpillows. thats always fun to do. you guys could act like your camping or something...

niftymisty

Answer by niftymisty at 3:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Do a craft, color, marks, glitter. Make cookies or cupcakes if you have the stuff for it. Dance, sing, do puzzles, board games.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 3:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2011