OMG I finally found a store that carries bra sizes for fuller cup sized women. So happy!!!

Did anyone else who was having trouble finding a bra finally get one? or have you always had one?

I BF right now, my normal size is a 34D, my new size is a womping 36G, yes a G

Lane Bryant has bras up to DDD, but a low stock in anything under a 40 band...I did try to compensate and the bra, the cacique brand, freaking wire snapped.
Torrid has nothing in a 40 band
Fredericks of Hollywood seems to be for fake boobies, no support

And I finally found a store...so happy they carry a 36G, even H and bigger....So happy

Going to go pick out a new bra in the next hour.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 3:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• God I wish I could find a place to get bras at a reasonable price lol. And ditto on the Frederick's thing. I'm a 34G, maybe a 32GG now (I've lost an inch or so around, but my books are the same size). I've been trying to cram them into the one 34F bra I have, as well as some 36Ds. It's not working out too well. My poor boobs stay so sore all the time. When I was BFing, I was a 36 I or J. They were SCARY big! Like bigger than my husband's head, and his head is HUGE.

Glad you found bras, though. I'm going to have to order one from Bravissimo or something when I have the money.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Did you get a boob job or breast feeding?? How did your boobs get so big?? I'm a 42 F and I can sometimes find them at JC Pennys!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 3:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'm breastfeeding, and suffering, jk, but seriously the lack of support is causing me to visit a phsysical therapist all the time. The store is Marga's but the Brand is Lunaire. It's a $40 bra so not a bad price, plus I hope to be reducing in size as soon as I can get my son off of the breast. He's 14 mos and I'm ready to stop as soon as he is.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• F is the same as DDD...JC Penny's does not go over a DDD
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• omg thats freaking huge, omfg...And I thought mine were ridiculous.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Try Bare neccesities.com also they have larger sizes

liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2011