Mixed babies they aer not more cute than any other baby

I hate when I hear white woman say that. Ugh ALL babies are cute. They are small, innocent, and make you smile. They make the cutest sounds and are just cute. So I dont get why some people think mixed kids are more cute?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• Who said that? I have never heard that.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I've seen some pretty damn cute mix babies. Who ever says that is an idiot
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Not ALL babies are cute, regardless their race. Just my OPINION!!
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I think mine were cute and I was cute but not cuter just as cute.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• – collapse
    I think ALL babies are ugly. And the parents that have the UGLIEST babies are the ones who inevitably think theirs are the cutest. :/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• something to do with genetics, i watched some NOVA special on it where they did a study and the results were that the more races you are mixed with the more attractive you are because you are less prone to be a carrier of genetic diseases *shrug*
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I don't think they are at all. There are cute babies of every race. And every baby whether generically cute or not is cute in their own special way.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 3:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I think mixed babies are beautiful! I think all babies are beautiful! But mixed babies often have such pretty skin tones and curly hair, or exotic eyes with fairer skin...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Idk about who's cuter but my son is of mixed race, and what I do know is that emotionally, it's sometimes hard to be the parent of a mixed child. At least here in AZ it is, some people have some really twisted ideas when it comes to race and race mixing :/
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• All babies are cute. I have heard so many dirty white chicks say that. By dirty I mean ...well some are gross looking but uneducated, poor, bumish. Like you know girls that live on the street. Or come from good homes but choose to live in the projects.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011