Anyone tried Nutri-system?

I want to lose 50lbs this year. I've been researching different diets and was wondering how you would rate Nutri-system and how much did it end up costing?

RubyBlue82

Asked by RubyBlue82 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Never tried it, It's too expensive for me.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• 2 of my friends were on this & they didn't like it..they said the food was not good at all...
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I did it years ago. It was great. I lost a lot. The problem is, it's frozen or freeze dried food. you don't learn how to eat real food. I think Weight Watchers is much better. They teach you what to eat. Also, there are talks every week. I did both, lost a lot with both. And gained it all back with both.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• ive heard the food is AWEFUL!! just eat healthy and exercise!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 8:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I have never tried it but know at least three people that have done it with success. Good luck to you, I hope it works for you!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My husband tried it. He lost weight, but you know what, he was hungry the whole time and cranky.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• The food was gross. I didn't like having to add water to eat a hamburger. blech! not worth the money! After a week, the food tastes all the same!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• my mom did it & didn't lose like they said she would. It's really spendy too!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have tried out the foods and they are not bad, however I did not do the diet. GL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:36 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No. Why not just get a book about healthy eating habits, portion sizes, etc and do moderate exercise. You can go on a diet, but will you stick with it forever? What will help you in the long run is to actually change your lifestyle to something healthy that you can live with for the rest of your life.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2011