How can I enjoy sex again? adult content

Wow! My son is 8 months old. My fiancee and I started having anal sex about three weeks after he was born. Until two nights ago, we've done the anal thing anywhere from 2-5 times a week because I was to scared to be hurt...first baby, vaginal birth.
I thought the longer I'd wait, the more it WOULD NOT hurt. I was wrong, we barely did ANYTHING due to prior oral and it didn't even last longer than a min and it HURT, I even bled! This is WHY I preferred anal although painful, instead of vaginal. Now, I don't even want to have sex..its uncomfortable and painful, It's been eight months since my baby was born, this is riduculous. It feels like something is scaping, like dry, even lubed up...etc I don't know what to do. Yet I am SICK of anal and used to enjoy vaginal..I'm pretty discouraged about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Health

• well... i would probably invest in a BOB, at least get clitoral stimulation at the same time or before intercourse. other than thatI dont know what to tell you I have never been in that situation before good luck!
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Have you talked to your Dr? That is not normal...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Are you on birth control? I have heard that can kill sex drive, but like soniam301 said, talk to your dr.
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i had the same thing after having my son. my hubby was wonderful and very patient with me. we used fingers and toy to loosen me up and did plenty of other things to get me aroused and producing my own lubicant and eventually we worked up to having my hubby get inside. it was uncomfortable for most of the first time but since then i have been fine. it just took patience and practice
    treystiredmommy

Answer by treystiredmommy at 11:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2011