Why are some woman have to control their hubsband or boyfriend

Why is it that some woman like to treat thier husband or so like slaves and control what they do

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• insecurity, control freaks, guilty consciences. it could be a number of things. my ex used to control me, im thankful everyday that i left his crazy ass.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Vice versa also.
    Anonymous

• because they can. and their men let them

My husband is he's own man, I dont control him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Because their man is a jerk and does stupid things and the women wont leave them. They try to change them instead of finding a good man and then complain all the time because their man is a dick....lol. Either that or they are so insecure that they push a good man away. I've seen both scenerios. Thank goodness I have a wonderful man!! I read these posts in relationships and am thankful that I don't have to worry about any of this drama.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• For the same reason some men do it to their wives. Insecurity & Control issues...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I agree control issues saying stuff like I let him he does what I say ? I think they have a mom I would pick a guy who is raised and knows what he wants.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Those are the DH/SOs these beleagered women complain about not helping out enough later on. The guys in those situations really can't win.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i would love to know their secret on how to control a man
    would be interesting to try this sometime
    maybe just have this ability for a day - to see how the other half lives
    LMAO
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• because ther men are wimps who have no balls. LOL
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Insecurity and the sheer fact that they feel like they have no "control" in their life to begin with. I know as a teen I was like this and it was a lack of self esteem and control all around. I felt like when the relationship was turning for the worst I had to fix it. I tried to avoid the bad and really I was only hurting myself. I do not "control" dh BUT if I dont like soemthing I tell him and he doesnt do it. As when hes upset about a choice Im considering, he voices it and I take his feelings into consideration and change my "plan". This is def a broad subject. Good ? though
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2011