Any suggestions on how to advertise?

I do in home designer jean parties and its a new company. I want to get my business name out and about and help ladies earn extra income and be able to stay at home with their kids. I love being able to stay at home with my daughter and would love to help others do the same.
Does anyone have any suggestions on online advertising where I can do it cheap or free?
Please let me know
THanks

designerjeans4u

Asked by designerjeans4u at 4:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• craigslist maybe. Also, Meetup.com - you can ''sponsor'' a group and advertise w/them. I don't know if that is free though.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 4:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• You can make yourself a website at yola.com I used this to make my website for my jewelry business. Hope this helps =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Facebook is a great way to start. Id also make some flyers and put them up everywhere that you can. Like stores and restaurants and such
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I do have a facebook business account..but its hard because its "spamming" to talk to anyone that you dont know.
    I have been asking friends and their friends to put as there status to visit my page and its helping..but its at a stop right now.
    If anyone of you would like to share it with your friends its Vault Denim Iowa on facebook! Thank you if you do...
    designerjeans4u

Comment by designerjeans4u (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes, here is a few to get you going http://www.EmmaWeekly.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• You need to get out and network. Contact everyone you know, and ask them for contact information for everyone they know. Join a lead sharing group.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Try setting up a Merchant Circle account. You'll also want to join LinkedIn and network on there. It's a much more effective online site for business networking than Facebook, Twitter or Cafemom. Everyone on there is a career or business person.
    MoversShakers

Answer by MoversShakers at 6:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Hi Get Excited & Stay Excited™! Marketing is actually one of my specialties :0)  I've been working from home/ running my businesses for a long time 8 years.  There is a lot you can do, but the key is to start with one and master it before you move on to the next.  I've helped 1000s on one of my teams of 5000 reps with online marketing training.  I provide free trainings on my blog site: http://kantresesmith.com I am in the middle of preparing a new facebook marketing course that I'll be giving away for free on my blog as well as hosting live webinars training those needing to know more ways to market.  Feel free to connect with me by peeping out my profile here, it'll lead you to all my other networks. Hope this helps! Blessings...

blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 6:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2011