if you door dont believe in God answer this

what well you say to God s face when you die , if you dont believe what will you say if you find out after you die that he is real

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• *shakes her head and sighs* IF I find out I am wrong -- Okay, I will say something like -- "Wow, you ARE real. Guess I was wrong. Nice to meet you." Seriously.. what are you looking for? Do you think most people who don't believe what you do are as unreasonable as SOME Christians that INSIST they know the real truth? Do you think they haven't considered they could be wrong? I am secure enough to admit I don't have all the answers and I could well be wrong. Are you?
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 5:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I believe strongly enough in my own spiritualism, that I just don't believe I will be faced with a Christian god.

IF I am, he and I will look at each other and exchange a wry smile. He'll say "well?" and I'll say, "hmm.. You're not very impressive." And then he'll laugh and ask me what I was expecting.. And I'll tell him someone a little more imposing if he truly wanted people to believe in him unwaveringly. He'll shrug and tell me he'll take that into consideration.
    Then we will converse on some things, such as why he chose Earth people to worship him, etc...

I highly doubt he'll damn me for having my own beliefs.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 5:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• If you don't believe in God it would be pointless to answer this question. You seem to be weilding God around like some vengeful sword. I'm thinking you may want to re-evaluate your own relationship with God.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 5:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Yeah, if you do not believe in god, how do you answer this question?
    If you don't believe in him, then you don't believe you will be put in the situation to answer him.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Kind of a stupid question. For those who don't believe, they will not think about whenthey see him when they die because THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM WHATSOEVER! Duh! But I AM a believer and I think that it doesn't matter! God has patience for EVERYONE, even the non believers, so he'll say to them, "welcome home" no matter what they belived! And he will have many names, to some he will be God, to other's he will be Allah, and to some he'll send his son Jesus to represent, and to others he will be colorfully clothed and appear blue (Shiva) or have a big "Buddha" belly, or whatever!
    But if you're asking the non-believers, your waisting your time cause do you honestly think they sit there not believing in a God and wondering what they will say if/when he shows up?
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 5:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• lol what is the title of this section religion and beliefs hmmmm ok , as for vengful sword what are you talking about it is a simple question just asking if you dont believe in God and you find out your wrong what will you do and say , as for me i know i am right and if i was not than nothing happens to me except i turn to touch
    Anonymous

• mon how do you say you beleieve and than say he well say welcome home when the bible tells you that unless you believe in Jesus you are going to hell
    Anonymous

• I believe in god very much mis "I know I am right" but I DO NOT believe in hell and I do not think god is the vengeful one you are thinking of! I think God represents himself to each as they believe, so to you he may be vengeful, to a muslim he may be Allah, to a hindu he materializes as many gods (since they have a god for EVERYTHING!)
    there is NO ONE RIGHT GOD! That is ridiculous! And if there was, who is to say who's God is right? It is SO closed minded to say that "My god is the ONLY God" Hey, you are not the ONLY person on this planet, HELLO! Is there anybody in there? Anyways, i could go off! And my backrgound? Catholic/Christian grandparents on both sides, and in-laws side! Raised in a spiritual/hindu open minded type of environment, believe in all that and then some! So, yes, and familiar with the bible among other things and came to the conclusion that as the worls accepts multi races, God accepts mulit religions!
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 5:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I believe in God, but not a man in the sky. The God I believe in is not a person, but a force that connects all living things. I see God's "face" in every person and every animal and every tree and talk to God all the time.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• By the way, isn't it true Christian to be accepting and loving to ALL???
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 5:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2008