Anxiety disorders.

Why is it, that one could be fine...functional if you know what I mean. Able to work, and able to go out in public without any difficulty, than one day you are not. I have yet to find an answer. I have heard theories.

I was quirky kid...but happy for the most part. Something happened to me on 10/12/99. That was my first panic attack, and I've had anxiety ever since. Enough to be on disability.

I keep trying to think of what caused this. Did I have a TIA or something, did I have a mental break down kwim... I wish I knew what physically happened.

I did have a hepB shot a few days prior, so I've been researching that. I did have a diagnosis of PDD-NOS before that...but it did not stop me from working or living a happy life. I basically just thought too deeply about things, and was pretty naive :*/ That can't be the cause. I've have 27 EKG's, an echocardiogram, a 24hour heart test, I forget what it's called, but pretty much it's a 24hr EKG. I've had a catscan due to migraines, which I did not have before 10/12/99. I did not have back pain until 10/12/99. I really wish I knew what exactly happened. I was at work, it was 8:57am. I remember this because I was working at a nursing home, and I was stressed because I still had resisdents that needed to be up and dressed,and I only had 3 minutes to go!! I had a double case load because a girl called in sick. uggghh... It's annoying that I don't have an answer. I have learned to live with this, but I really would like to know why. Anyone have any insight?

kaileymom79

Asked by kaileymom79 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Health

• Maybe it's a combination of many things that just caused the conditions to be right to manifest in such a way as it did.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• How old were you when this first panic attack happened?
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• 19
    kaileymom79

Comment by kaileymom79 (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'll bump it... :)
    kaileymom79

Comment by kaileymom79 (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2011