Is this normal?

I asked this before and i want to clear it up a little, I have a sort of discharge, white but it looks like ovulation, I have a lot of of it and every morning it pours down my leg, i don't have any contractions or anything with it. Is this normal?

abourdon

Asked by abourdon at 1:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ovulation is the release of an egg when not pregnant... your body surpresses these hormones during pregnancy making it impossible to ovulate while pregnant... Many women have more vaginal discharge during pregnancy. The increased vaginal discharge is referred to as leucorrhoea, it is odorless and a milky or clear color that is normal during pregnancy. Part of the reason you produce more is your body's increased estrogen production and more blood flow in the genital area.
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 1:44 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Sometimes it is difficult to discern whether you are leaking discharge or amniotic fluid. Typically amniotic fluid will be more clear and abundant. If you are not certain if your discharge is normal, or if it is bloody at all you should contact your healthcare provider right away, as this might be a sign of pre-term labor.
    MiraclesDHappen

• How far along are you into your pregnancy.
    Superpauul1027

Answer by Superpauul1027 at 9:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2008