anyone else tired of being pregnant? i am ready to pop at any minute. and i am soo ready to get this over with.

it seems to never end. anyone else feel this way? i get contractions and think YAY! this is it then they go for like 2 hours and stop....at this point i feel like i am walking on eggshells....

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 5:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• just keep in mind that it will be over soon because once you aren't pregnant anymore your gonna miss having that baby growing inside you trust me I have four children and trying for number 5 lol. but i was always the same way i thanked god everyday that i never went past 37 week, but i also have had a preemie at 33 weeks and leaving her in the hospital for 15 days was horrible would have much rathr sufferd to 40 weeks... good luck girls you are all so very close to the end.
    cassiemomof4

Answer by cassiemomof4 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• im only 33 weeks but i am at the "i hate being pregnant" point . it will happen soon.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Haha! I'm only 29 weeks and I feel the same way. I'm pregnant with baby #3 and I swear I am way more huge this time around then I was with my previous pregnancies. I tried cleaning under my bed today, not happening. I just keep trying to tell myself to enjoy it, not only is it my last pregnancy but then comes the sleepless nights and tending to a newborn! Hang in there mama, baby will make his/her arrival soon!!!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'm 34 weeks and I'm 50/50. I'm ready for him to come, but I am content with him inside me where he is safe and I want him to be healthy when he comes. Good luck, it will come soon enough. I feel for you!
    BraydinsMommy09

Answer by BraydinsMommy09 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2011