Nesting?

How far along were you when you started nesting? and how long after until your baby was born? I'm starting to nest some... just wondering.

sissy0604

Asked by sissy0604 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• started nesting at 30 weeks, i was a bit worried but it comes and goes., i have crazy energy for a few days and then i dont want to get up for a coupledays,
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I did it the night before.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I was 5 months along when we bought a new house and began what seemed like an excruciatingly slow process of cleaning, painting, refinishing, ect. We moved in officially when I was 7 months and I was a nervous wreck. I was trying to nest at our previous house and nest at our new house. It's different for everyone and for me it began right around 5 months. Best of luck to you.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 6:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i thnk im there now.. 24 weeks... aka 6 months.. i been hating that everything looks dirty and i want to clean. i become anal over our new car too
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 7:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2011