Blowing bubbles???

So my baby is head down and has been for a long time. I am 33 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I am feeling bubbles on my cervix where the top of her head would be or around my bladder. It is really funny and I get a laugh but what in the world could this be? I dont have gas or anything and I can feel her hands around that area too. Could she be blowing bubbles or something?

treswifey8607

Asked by treswifey8607 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Twiddling her fingers, probably! I don't think they're able to blow bubbles in there...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• yeah they dont even breathe through the mouth or nose in the womb, but it could be anything, cuz the top of her head cant do that. i would tell my ob/gyn
    Anonymous

• maybe the baby has gas!
    Anonymous

• my daughter did this and still does sometimes when she can get in the right place...it feels like shes blowing mini bubbles inside you...almost like gas bubbles but these dont feel like a tiny fart...these are the baby learning how to move her mouth and make noises and vibrations that amuse her. its totally normal...also for mamas sake, it means shes trying to learn and discover new things,,its part of her oral development!
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 2:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2008